1. Clean the clams and mussels with a small brush, add salt to the water, soak the clams and mussels in the water, and spit out the sand for about 3 hours. Other materials are ready for use.
2. Pour a proper amount of oil in the pot and heat it over medium heat.
3. Add minced garlic and stir fry until fragrant
4. Put the shrimp in the pan and fry it to change its color, remove it
5. Put rice and sweet chili powder in the pot and stir fry evenly
6. Add water, it’s better to have broth. The volume of water is about three times that of rice. Cook the rice.
7. Put shrimp, mussels, and clams in the pot and cook for 10 minutes on medium heat. If it is not a non-stick pot, stir it to prevent the pot from sticking.
8. Finally, put the green beans, no need to add salt, because there is salt in the seafood
No salt is needed. The saltiness of the seafood is enough. The seafood must be cleaned. If there is no sweet chili powder, you can use curry powder instead. It is mainly for coloring. Of course, the taste will be different. If you like spicy food, you can use chili powder directly. , Add some black pepper