1. The egg white is separated from the egg yolk, and sugar is added to the egg white in portions.
2. Whip until the egg beater is pulled out, with a small hook on the surface, keep the egg whites in the refrigerator for later use.
3. After the butter has softened, add sugar to beat.
4. Add egg yolks in batches to beat, add one and beat evenly before adding another.
5. Add milk in portions and beat.
6. Sift in low flour and stir to form a uniform batter.
7. Mix the egg whites and egg yolks evenly.
8. Pour the batter into a six-inch round mold.
9. After the oven is preheated, put the cake on the middle layer, start the upper and lower heating mode, and bake at 170 for 32 minutes. After it is out of the oven, it will be demoulded and allowed to cool.
10. Spread a thin layer of cream frosting on the surface of the cake. This is to make the sugar crust stick to the top of the cake and also make the cake taste better.
11. Roll the white fondant cream into large pieces, the diameter of which is larger than the sum of the surface length and the height of the cake. Roll out the syrup for the noodles at one time, otherwise the length is not enough and it cannot be remedied.
12. Carefully cover the white sugar crust on the surface of the cake, and carefully make the sugar crust adhere to the surface of the cake, which can be operated with the help of a special flattener for fondant.
13. After shaping, cut off the excess sugar crust at the bottom with a knife. Finally, we will sort out the details.
14. Using a round mold, cut a round piece on the dyed sugar crust.
15. As shown in the figure, the discs of different colors are alternated according to different colors and glued on the white sugar skin with sugar water.
16. Use sunflower fondant molds to form shapes on the yellow sugar crust.
17. Put it into a small bowl or other round container, and dry the syrup to shape.
18. Take a small ball of white sugar peel, knead it into a circle, press it on the mesh screen, and stick it to the center of the flower to form a complete flower.
19. Use a leaf mold to press out the shape on the green sugar skin, and use a plastic knife to press out the veins of the leaves.
20. In the center of the cake, put a few irregular ovals kneaded with black fondant, which means that the stone, the dried and hardened flowers are placed unevenly in the middle, the leaves are inserted under the flowers, and the sticky water is used as a stick. The mixture is fixed on the surface of the cake.
1. The butter must be softened, otherwise it will be difficult to pass.
2. Before wrapping the sugar crust, the cake should be trimmed, and the protruding areas should be peeled off, and then brush off the crumbs on the surface of the cake.
3. The sugar crust covering the cake should not be rolled too thin, otherwise the surface of the cake will be uneven.
4. When making the fondant shape, don't just stick it directly on it in a hurry, place it first, and then start sticking when you feel the overall look is beautiful, otherwise it will stick prematurely and you can't pull it off if you want to adjust the position.
5. Regarding the color matching of fondant, avoid matching with many different colors, which will appear messy. It is advisable to choose similar colors to highlight the overall style.
This recipe uses Midea's 32L oven. There are two models to choose from: T7-L325D and T7-L325E.
When making friends, please adjust the baking time appropriately according to the power and temperature difference of your own oven.