1. Homemade chicken floss spare
2. Put the eggs and sugar in the mixing bucket
3. I use the ACA chef machine to beat the egg mixture. When the egg mixture has lines, observe more
4. Wait for the egg heads to be beaten in advance, so that the dripping egg lines do not disappear.
5. Sift in low-gluten flour
6. Stir evenly
7. Put the milk and oil in a bowl and mix well
8. Take a little mixed egg batter and stir evenly with the liquid, so that it is not suitable for defoaming when poured into the egg batter.
9. Pour the mixed custard batter into the cake batter
10. Still mix evenly by turning and mixing, and then put it into a piping bag
11. First squeeze the cake batter into half of the mold and put on the pork floss
12. Cover the pork floss with cake batter
13. After preheating the oven at 150 degrees, put it in the oven and bake for 30 minutes
14. The baked cake will be demoulded immediately. If eaten hot, the crust will be crispy, crispy little cakes
15. The baked cake is broken apart, because the meat floss inside is silky, so it feels a bit silky. But I think it is more appropriate to call it a small pork floss cake.
I use chicken floss for pork floss, but it can also be replaced with other floss.