1. Almond powder and powdered sugar are mixed and sifted for later use
2. Egg white and sugar ready
3. Pour the white sugar into the egg white three times and beat until it is stiff and foamed as shown in the figure.
4. Take one-third of the egg whites into the mixed almond flour, and stir with a silicone knife
5. After that, pour the mixed batter into the remaining egg whites and continue to mix until the batter can fall like a ribbon from a high place. Be careful not to defoam the egg whites.
6. Stir the batter, add food coloring separately, and mix thoroughly
7. Then put it into a piping bag, and cut a small opening in the piping bag
8. Squeeze it onto a baking tray covered with greased paper, and then dry the skin for about an hour until a hard crust is formed and it won’t stick to your hands. This is also the key to whether the macarons can appear skirts during baking.
9. Place the dried macarons in the preheated oven at 135 degrees and bake for about 15 minutes. The baked macarons are matched in size.
10. Next, make the filling, pour the whipped cream into a basin, put it on the fire and boil
11. Pour the cooked whipped cream into the chocolate to make ganache
12. Pour into the piping bag
13. Then squeeze onto the biscuits
14. The delicious macaron is ready
Dry the macarons before they are done, so that you can bake a more beautiful skirt. Place them in a ventilated place for about an hour until a hard crust appears on the skin and you can’t touch your hands by touching them.