1. Prepare materials
2. Melt butter at room temperature, add sugar and beat well
3. Add the egg liquid in batches, beating well each time, and then add until the addition is complete.
4. Add almonds and beat well. This almond puree was given to me by a friend. It is different from almond flour in this way.
5. Beat thoroughly.
6. Sift in flour and baking powder, salt
7. Stir evenly
8. Wash the mold and dry it, and put the dough in the mold completely.
9. Freeze for about 1 hour, the purpose of this is for better operation.
10. Cut into slices of uniform thickness
11. Put it evenly on the baking tray
12. Preheat the oven and bake at 180 degrees for 15-20 minutes. It is best to wait and see at this time to avoid over-cooking.
Biscuits are baked goods with zero failure. They are crispy and delicious. They are very suitable for novices. You should wait and see during the baking process. Because the temperature of each oven is different, the temperature should be adjusted according to your own oven.