1. Soup wrappers: flour + hot water over 90 degrees + cold water.
2. Pour hot water into the flour, stir with chopsticks, add cold water, put the flour and dough on the chopping board and knead.
3. Knead the dough until the surface is smooth.
4. Roll into the container and cover with plastic wrap, and let it stand for more than half an hour. (Knead the noodles the night before and leave them in the refrigerator)
5. Take out the mixed minced meat and cut out a piece of jelly.
6. Cut the skin jelly into small cubes, stir in the meat, and drip into the dark soy sauce.
7. Mixed meat. (Prepare the filling and refrigerate it in the refrigerator the night before).
8. Take out the dough and knead it into a cylindrical shape. Divide the dough into pieces, about 10g each.
9. Dip a little dry powder on the agent and press flat.
10. Roll out the dough, thick in the middle and thin on the sides.
11. Add the minced meat, squeeze the folds, about 12-13 folds.
12. Put the wrapped small soup dumplings into a steamer lined with greased paper. After the steamer boils the water, put the steamer on the shelf and steam for 7-8 minutes.
13. Take a bite while it’s hot, the juice flows everywhere
The meat filling ratio is still the same as I used in the shepherd's purse fried dumplings. I especially brought it C. 260g minced pork, salt, 5g minced ginger, 7g light soy sauce, 10g white sugar, 10g water, 60ml, this time only half the amount was used.
Regarding the skin jelly, a must in the soup bag, the soup is formed when it is heated. It is not difficult to operate the skin jelly. In this brief description, wash the pig skin and boil it in water for 6-7 minutes, take it out and scrape off the white fat, clip and remove the hair on the skin, rinse and cut into small strips, and add 3-4 times the amount of water, a few slices of ginger and some rice wine, boil over high heat, simmer for 50-60 minutes on low heat until the soup thickens, filter and pour it into a container, let cool, refrigerate or freeze.
Preparing the meat and dough one night in advance can save time the next morning without delaying sleep, haha.