· Reference Moon Age·
Babies who are over 12 months old and are not allergic to ingredients· Food preparation·
100 grams of minced pork / 15 grams of carrots and 40 grams of loofah / 15 grams of corn kernels / 12 grams of starch. Accessories: fresh mushroom powder / salt / soy sauce / green onion
Peel the loofah and carrot separately, cut the loofah into small pieces, and cut the carrot into filaments.
*Roll the loofah and cut it into small pieces with an oblique standing knife, the taste will be better. If the baby is still relatively young, you can process the loofah into silk or small cubes, which is more convenient for chewing.
*For vegetables, you can also replace them with different combinations such as carrot + cucumber, spinach + mushroom, etc., depending on what suitable ingredients are available at home for direct use.
3. Add chopped green onion, soy sauce, corn kernels, and starch to the minced pork. Babies who like to eat super soft and waxy texture can add an extra egg white.
4. Stir all the ingredients thoroughly.
5. Boil water in a pot and turn to a low fire after the water boils. After turning to a small fire, the water does not boil so much, and it is harder to disperse when the balls are placed.
Take an appropriate amount of mashed meat, put it in your hands, and put it into a ball shape, and put it in the pot.
*Or you can directly squeeze the balls out of the tiger's mouth with your palms and put them into the pot with the help of a spoon. Two methods, whichever you are accustomed to, let's use whichever.
7. Stir it from time to time to prevent the balls from sticking, until the meatballs change color, add carrot shreds and loofah pieces.
8. Turn on medium heat or medium-high heat and continue to cook until fully cooked, during which you can cover and simmer for a while, then open the lid and stir.
9. Finally, add salt and fresh mushroom powder to season the meatball soup and mix well.
10. Just serve it out. It has a meaty aroma, does not feel greasy when you drink it, and has a delicate fragrance of vegetables! Ensure that the child can slurp up and drink a big bowl~