1. Soak the dried radish in water, add light soy sauce and rice wine to the minced pork and stir until it is sticky. Prepare the edamame
2. Chop the dried radish into fine pieces
3. Pour the oil in the hot pan, add the minced pork in the warm oil and stir-fry until it changes color and serve
4. Leave the oil in the pot, add the edamame and dried radish and fry the aroma, then add salt and stir well
5. Add boiling water, cover and cook
6. The cooking water is almost dried up, and the edamame is also cooked, then return the minced pork to the pot
7. Add the chopped peppers and stir-fry evenly, then turn off the heat and get out of the pan
Different dried radishes have different saltiness. My mother pickled this one. It is not very salty. Just soak it. If it is too salty, soak it for a while.
2. The minced pork must be seasoned first, so that it tastes fresh and tender and can remove the fishy smell.
3. Now the edamame is very fresh and tender, don't add too much water, cover and cook for a while, each tastes different, adjust according to their own taste.