1. Wash 2 tomatoes.
2. Cut the tomatoes in half, cut 2 cuts diagonally in the middle and remove the stalks.
3. Cut tomatoes into crescent shapes and set aside.
4. 3 soil eggs.
5. Beat the eggs into the bowl.
6. Beat the eggs with your hands.
7. Put oil in the pot, heat up, add egg liquid.
8. The fried eggs are set aside for later use.
9. Wash the pot and add a little oil.
10. After the oil has heated up, pour in the cut tomatoes.
11. Stir the tomatoes a few times and add a little water. You can add a little tomato sauce to accentuate the taste of tomatoes.
12. Slightly boil and pour in the scrambled eggs.
13. Stir fry, if the egg is big, use a spatula to make it smaller. You can start the pot with a few stir-fry.
Today's tomatoes are less and less of the taste of tomatoes. Add some ketchup to accentuate the taste of ketchup.
Before frying the eggs, add a teaspoon of water or a little sugar to make the eggs fluffy.