1. Shred lettuce and carrots.
2. Pour oil in a hot pan to sauté the chopped green onions.
3. First add the carrot shreds and stir fry.
4. Then add lettuce and stir fry slightly.
5. Stir-fry the vegetables until they are about seven or eight ripe, then add the fish noodles and stir fry.
6. Finally, add salt and shrimp powder and stir well.
Carrots contain a lot of carotene, which can nourish the liver and improve eyesight, and can treat night blindness. Carotene is fat-soluble, so it will be absorbed after cooking with oil.