1. Prepare the ingredients.
2. Wash the heads of the prawns, cut the leek into sections, dice the rice pepper, and dice the ginger.
3. Grab the prawns with ginger and cooking wine and marinate for a while.
4. When the oil is 70% hot, stir fry the prawns and change their color.
5. Add the rice pepper and garlic and stir-fry evenly, add a little rice wine to remove the fishy.
6. Next leeks.
7. Stir fry evenly.
8. Add salt, light soy sauce, chicken bouillon, and oil-consuming seasoning from a pot to a plate.
9. Began to eat.