1. The ingredients are spinach noodles bought from the supermarket, and the meat is marinated with green onions, ginger, and light soy sauce.
2. Boil water in a pot and add the noodles to the boil.
3. Put 1 spoon of bean paste and 1 spoon of sweet noodle paste in a bowl.
4. Add 1 scoop of water and stir well.
5. Pour oil in the pan. Pour more oil. Heat the oil and stir fry the minced meat.
6. Stir fry until the meat is white and pour into the sauce.
7. Stir-fry until there is no water and bubbling.
8. Shred cucumber and carrot.
9. Remove the noodles and cover the carrots and cucumbers.
10. Just add the fried sauce and mix it.
11. A bowl of brightly colored, delicious and nutritious fried noodles on the second day of the summer spurred my appetite.
Because the sauce is relatively salty, there is no need to add salt.