1. Main ingredients
2. Pour an appropriate amount of water into the pot, boil, add the noodles and cook until cooked.
3. After cooking, remove and rinse with filtered water.
4. The water in the pot continues to cook the wonton.
5. The cloud floated up to prove that it was familiar, so take it out for use.
6. Put the noodles and wontons in a bowl.
7. Heat oil in a pan, beat the eggs and fry them, and scoop them for later use.
8. Put the tomatoes in the pan and fry until soft.
9. Then add an appropriate amount of water and cook.
10. Put the half-boiled eggs into the soup and boil them.
11. After the tomato and egg soup is boiled until the juice comes out, beat in another egg to beat the soup, and then add an appropriate amount of salt to taste.
12. Put the eggs in the noodles.
13. Finished product. Add tomato soup and chopped green onion. Fragrant! delicious!