1. Horseshoe bamboo shoots, peeled and cut into wide strips.
2. Boil the water for about a minute, then remove the cold water for later use.
3. Cut carrots with molds.
4. Chilled shrimp to shrimp line.
5. Bring a proper amount of water to a boil in a boiling pot, pour in a little salt and cooking wine, cook the shrimp on a medium-to-low heat until the shell is slightly red, turn off the heat, and remove for use. To make shrimp porridge, shrimp noodles, the shrimps are matured first, and then put in the porridge and boiled slightly. The shrimps are fresh, sweet and not fishy.
6. Heat an appropriate amount of oil in a pot, fry ginger, garlic sprouts, and star anise until fragrant.
7. Pour in a large bowl of boiling water, add spinach noodles and carrot flowers.
8. Boil the noodles twice.
9. Put the cooked shrimp and bamboo shoots into the noodles.
10. A moderate amount of spicy sauce.
11. Appropriate amount of super hemp pepper sauce.
12. Salt, light soy sauce to taste. Turn off the heat and serve a bowl.
13. Finished product.
14. Finished product.