by Jamie Pastoral
1. Wash the colored peppers and carrots and cut into strips
2. Wash the watermelon rind and cut into strips
3. Wash the cabbage and cut into strips
4. Wash the cucumber and cut into strips
5. Prepare the noodles
6. Pick up the frying pan, fry the eggs and serve.
7. Re-start the frying pan, add the colored peppers and carrots to the frying pan
8. Put the watermelon rinds in the pot and pass the oil together, then serve them out for later use
9. Pick up the frying pan, put the green onion and ginger into the pot and stir fragrant, then stir-fry the cabbage
10. Stir-fry evenly with oyster sauce
11. Fried noodles
12. Stir-fry the colored peppers and carrots with oil
13. Fry the eggs in the pan and turn off the heat evenly. Serve and serve with cucumbers.
The combination of ingredients is based on personal preference.