1. The eel bought back from the market
2. Take out the internal organs. The Internet says that it’s best to use eel back for the fried soft pockets. I think it’s too extravagant.
3. This is for clean cut long strips
4. Wash the leeks, cut small roots, use only the roots
5. Shredded red pepper
6. Cut the ginger and garlic and set aside. Add 1 spoon of light soy sauce, half a spoon of dark soy sauce, 2 spoons of balsamic vinegar, 1 spoon of sugar, 1 spoon of cooking wine, a little white pepper, and water starch into a bowl of juice.
7. Add the broth to the pot and boil, add some cooking wine, salt, vinegar, white pepper and mix well
8. Put the eel and cook for about 1 minute, turn off the heat, soak for a while
9. Fish out for spare
10. Add the right amount of lard to the pot
11. Saute ginger and garlic slices
12. Add leeks and red pepper and stir well
13. Pour in the eel and stir well
14. Pour in the pre-adjusted bowl of juice and stir well
15. Just drizzle with sesame oil before boiling
16. Out of the pot and plate
17. Sepris, the horse is on the stage, the cooking skills are flying
The specific seasoning is adjusted according to the taste. I made it sweet and sour. If you don’t like it too sweet, you can reduce the amount of sugar.