1. Prepare ingredients and salad juice
2. Wash the cucumber and cut into small pieces
3. Wash the carrots and cut into slices
4. Cantaloupe peeled and cut into small pieces
5. Digging small balls for seedless watermelon with a ball digger
6. Mix the cut vegetables and fruits into bowls
7. This is the protagonist of today: a savory salad dressing with roasted sesame flavor
8. Cut the salad juice into small mouths and evenly pour it on the fruits and vegetables to enjoy the sesame seeds inside.
1. Fruits and vegetables can be replaced according to your own favorite
2. This salad dressing has a sesame oil sesame fragrance and is salty, which is different from other salad dressings, which are sweet.