1. Prepare ingredients
2. Wash the cucumbers with light salt water and then peel them into thin slices with a paring knife
3. Carrots and lettuce are peeled and washed and cut into thin strips respectively. Add 2 grams of salt and gently grab and let stand for 10 minutes.
4. Put the thick louver into boiling water and boil, pick it up and cut into thin filaments
5. Take a slice of cucumber and add shredded venetian leaves, shredded carrots and shredded lettuce on top
6. After rolling up, trim both sides slightly with scissors
7. Roll them all up one by one and put them in the basin
8. Seasoning juice, 30ml fresh soy sauce, 10ml balsamic vinegar, 10g sugar, 15ml sesame chili oil and 10ml sesame oil and mix thoroughly.
9. Pour the mixed juice evenly on top and serve
1. The seasoning can be changed according to your own preferences, I adjust the hot and sour taste;
2. Lettuce and carrot shreds are first pickled with salt to get the moisture, and the taste becomes more crisp and tender.