1. Ingredients: flour, eggs, lettuce leaves, red pepper and cucumber
2. After the eggs are shelled and beaten, add water starch and stir well. Cut red pepper and cucumber into strips. Wash the lettuce leaves
3. Heat the pot, brush a little oil, pour in the egg mixture, turn the pot to make the egg mixture round, and just cook it over low heat
4. Add water and flour into the flour. In the same way, pour it into a pot over low heat and bake it into small cakes.
5. The baked biscuits are softer and easier to digest. Take out a small pie and spread it on the countertop
6. Put a layer of fermented bean curd
7. Spread egg pancakes
8. Spread lettuce leaves, cucumbers and red peppers and roll them along the edge of the pancake.
9. Fresh vegetable pancakes are delicious and nutritious
The fermented bean curd with Huangcuixianji and Congyou is a bit spicy, you can't eat spicy, you can replace it with other sauces. After adding water to the flour, carefully mix it up to prevent big gnocchi. Adding water starch to the egg liquid can increase the toughness and fineness of the egg cake, or it can be without water starch. Fresh vegetables can be used.