1. Mix corn oil with milk, put it in the microwave oven for about 3 minutes, let the liquid temperature about 60 degrees...
2. Sift in low-gluten flour, this is the method of blanching the noodles after the egg, so that the cake roll will have a more delicate texture
3. Z-shaped or straight-shaped mixing until there is no particles, do not draw circles
4. Add the egg yolks and continue to stir evenly in a Z-shape or straight-line shape (my picture is 2 golden plates, so egg yolks are 10)
5. The evenly stirred egg yolk paste is delicate and beautiful
6. Add the caster sugar to the egg whites in 3 times
7. Whisk to a wet state, the egg beater has a big hook in advance, and the wet state is close to the dry state.
8. The egg white and egg yolk paste are mixed, cut and mixed
9. Pour into the gold plate, smooth the surface, and lightly shake it for 2, 3 times (the size of the gold plate is 28*28)
10. Preheat the oven in advance, 175 degrees for 20 minutes
11. Let cool, add whipped whipped cream (about 170g) and fruits, roll up and put in the refrigerator for one hour to set. This is a reverse roll
12. The remaining whipped cream, decorate the surface with a 6-tooth piping mouth
13. Put the fruit on the decorative surface
14. Finished product
15. Finished product
Each oven has a different temper, so you should adjust the temperature and time according to your own oven temper.