1. First prepare all the ingredients and rinse them.
2. Tear the lettuce into large slices by hand, cut the fruit tomato in half, tear the purple cabbage into slices by hand, cut the cucumber into hob pieces with a knife, and cut the mango with a knife. Rear.
3. Put all the finished ingredients into the bowl.
4. After the garlic is peeled, mince it with a meat grinder.
5. Put the minced garlic on top of the ingredients.
6. Add salt to taste at this time.
7. Pour in olive oil.
8. Squeeze the salad dressing into the bowl and stir evenly with chopsticks.