1. Wash the pork belly with 20 grams of flour and rub vigorously
2. Rub hard
Wash one side with warm water, then turn over and wash the other side. Use flour for about 20 grams each time. Wash both sides with flour twice, and wash both sides with hot water.
Then use white wine, wash both sides repeatedly, twice each.
Wash both sides countless times with hot water. The total time is about 1 hour, and the cleaning times are about 20 times.
4. It looks like this after washing, and the water is clear when washed with water
5. Use a knife to remove the oily edge, don’t
6. Put clear water in the pot, put ginger slices, white onion, and a little white wine to blanch water
7. The blanched water is very clear
8. After blanching the water, take it out and transfer to an electric pressure cooker, then add fresh ginger slices, and add an appropriate amount of water
9. Procedure for pressing a pork
13. After the pressure cooker time is over, naturally exhaust, take out the pork belly and let cool
14. Cut into strips and take half to make stew, depending on the size of the pork belly and the number of people eaten
15. Put vegetable oil in the wok and fry the lamb
16. Stir fry with belly strips
17. Put garlic, ginger, green onion
18. Bring two bowls of water to a boil
19. Put side dishes, salt, cover and cook
20. Add a little water to the sweet potato starch and mix thoroughly
21. The soup in the pot is white and fragrant, cook for about 15 minutes, add white pepper powder and stir well, add water starch
22. Burn for a few more minutes
The pork belly must be washed clean, don't be afraid of being tired, don't be afraid of being tired!
Flour and white wine are the tricks for washing pork belly, so I will leave it to everyone without reservation.
There is no need to add mutton oil, it doesn’t matter, I just have mutton oil that has no place to use, so I added it :):).