by Homecoming Kitchen
1. Prepare the ingredients. Chinese yam, ginkgo, medlar, millet.
2. Wash the ingredients and set aside.
3. The yam is peeled, and the hob is cut into small pieces for later use.
4. Put all the ingredients in the pot and add water.
5. Add a small piece of yellow rock candy. Gaigeer cooks the porridge, and the porridge is ready in about 30 minutes.
6. Open the lid. After the porridge is cooked, you can open the lid and cook for 3 minutes. The porridge will be thicker and more delicious.
7. Stir the porridge to avoid muddy bottom.
8. After boiling for a while, you will find that the yam gradually becomes smaller, and part of it is melted in the porridge, and it can be cooked.
9. A bowl of nutritious ginkgo yam millet porridge was served.
10. Here is another finished picture.
Ginkgo is slightly bitter. Putting some rock sugar will reduce the bitterness. Friends who like sweets can put more. I control the amount of sugar, so I put less, for reference!