by Soybean family
1. Prepare all the ingredients you need and wash them separately for later use. Carrots and yams are peeled first and then washed
2. Cut snow peas into 3cm sections, and slice yam, carrots and shiitake mushrooms at will
3. Turn on the gas stove, pour a little suitable oil into the pot, heat up, add the mushrooms and stir-fry slowly over medium heat
4. After stirring for about 1 minute, the surface of the shiitake mushrooms starts to soften
5. Add the black fungus and stir fry together. If the soaked black fungus is too big, you can tear it into small pieces by hand. I use autumn fungus. After the soaking is done, the size is suitable and it can be used directly.
6. Stir-fry for about 30 seconds, add snow peas, carrots, yam, etc. and stir-fry together
7. Stir fry over high heat until the surface of snow peas changes color
8. Add appropriate amount of salt to taste, stir-fry evenly, turn off the heat and take it out of the pan
1. This fast-handed dish is characterized by its crispy taste and delicious taste. It does not need to add other condiments when making it, so as not to affect the taste of the food itself.
2. During the frying process, put them in stages according to the different characteristics of the ingredients.
3. Use medium heat when stir-frying the mushrooms. It is recommended to stir fry quickly on high heat after other ingredients are in the pot.