1. Prepare the ingredients you need.
2. Soak the fungus in warm water for 40 minutes in advance and rinse. Peel and cut carrots and yam, cut the baby corn in half, remove the gluten and wash the snow peas.
3. Preheat the Sinsite non-stick wok on fire, and pour some cooking oil into it.
4. Add the sliced garlic and sauté until fragrant.
5. Then pour the carrot slices and stir fry to change the color, then add black fungus, yam, snow peas and baby corn and stir fry for a few minutes until cooked.
6. Add 1 tablespoon of light soy sauce and stir fry.
7. Add 1 tsp of salt.
8. Add 1 teaspoon of chicken essence for seasoning and serve.
When the fungus is soaked, you can add a little starch to it to help wash off the dirt on the fungus.