1. Dice onions, carrots, and potatoes.
2. Dice the chicken.
3. Pour oil in the wok, add the chicken thighs and stir fry.
4. Stir-fry the chicken thigh until white and oily, and cook with cooking wine to remove fishy.
5. Add onion and five-spice powder and sauté until fragrant.
6. Add potatoes, carrots, and curry paste.
7. Put in green beans and add appropriate amount of water.
8. Pour the fried curry chicken into a rice cooker and add rice.
9. Add appropriate amount of water.
10. Turn on the power and select the [Fine Cooking] function.
11. Cooked curry chicken stew with rice.
12. The rice grains are very plump and springy.
The curry paste is already very salty, so there is no need to add salt.