1. Prepare the ingredients, process the garlic cloves, celery, chili, and ginger, and chop all of them for later use;
2. Cut off the shrimp legs and silk, pick out the shrimp thread, wash and set aside
3. Heat the pan, pour the cooking oil, and saute the garlic, celery stalk, and ginger until fragrant;
4. Then pour the shrimp into the fire and fry a few times
5. Put the curry paste, put half a bowl of water in the bowl, add starch in the water, mix well, pour it into the pot, cook until the soup thickens
6. Then add a little salt, sprinkle the coriander, and mix well.
The curry paste thickens quickly, and the amount of water must be added, otherwise it will stick to the pot.