1. Dice the ingredients.
2. Put the onion in the wok when the oil is hot, and fry until fragrant.
3. Add the ingredients and stir fry.
4. Add curry paste, a little dark soy sauce and continue to stir fry.
5. Add water and boil for later use.
6. Put rice and fried curry ham garnish in the rice cooker and start cooking.
7. After the rice cooker cooking program stops, sprinkle chopped green onions and mix well.
8. I can also eat three bowls of this meal, haha!
Because the curry paste is already very salty, I didn't add salt. If you have a heavier taste, you must also pay attention to controlling the amount of salt.
Don't put too much old soy sauce, just add a little bit of color.