1. raw material.
2. Dice beef, add salt, cooking wine, baking soda, cornstarch, and a little cooking oil. Grab well and set aside.
3. Heat the pan, pour the oil, and stir-fry the diced beef.
4. Stir-fry the diced beef until the color changes and the beef vapor is exhausted. Add diced potatoes, diced carrots, chopped green onions, ginger slices, and curry paste, and stir-fry evenly.
5. Add rice and water.
6. After the high heat is boiled, change to medium heat and simmer.
7. After the rice is simmered, add 1 tablespoon of light soy sauce and chopped green onions.
8. Just stir evenly.
9. Sure life, a person's warm food.
The curry paste is very salty, so there is no need to add salt to the rice.
Marinating beef with a little baking soda can make the beef tender and smooth.
The pot in the recipe has three levels of firepower adjustment. If you don’t have the same type of pot, you can also use a rice cooker!