1. Cut the side dish into small cubes of about 5 cm. You can also add carrots, peas, etc. according to your preference
2. Use olive oil and lard to make a mixed oil, fry the edges of all the side dishes until slightly charred, remove the oil to control
3. Cut the beef into 3 cm cubes, add cold water (cold water), two spoons of cooking wine, green onion and a little ginger, blanch in blood
4. Sauté the shallots and ginger slices in hot olive oil, and the beef is about a minute or so
5. Pour in hot water (hot water), cover the pot, turn to low heat, and simmer for about one hour
6. Add various side dishes and curry, cook until the soup slightly thickens, add salt according to personal taste, and put on a plate.