1. Wash the enoki mushrooms and tear them into handfuls.
2. Slice the beef inside, add some tender meat powder, light soy sauce, chicken powder, and cooking wine to marinate for a while.
3. Boil the noodles in boiling water until soft, remove and drain the water for later use.
4. Put the oil in the pot and saute the minced garlic, pour the beef and stir-fry until it is ripe.
5. Pour in enoki mushrooms, stir fry, add salt and chicken powder to taste.
6. Stir-fry until the enoki mushrooms are soft, pour the noodles, add some water and simmer for a while.
7. When the water is dry, add a little oyster sauce and sesame oil, add the green onions and stir well, then serve.