by Baiyun is still a cloud in the depths (from Tencent.)
1. Mix the ingredients milk, sugar, eggs, flour, yeast, salt, and soup dough until the expansion stage, that is, the dough will break and become smooth and then add butter to the complete stage to pull out the film and ferment to double its size. Dip your fingers in the flour and insert it into the dough, and the fermentation will be completed without shrinking
2. Divide into six doughs and round them for 20 minutes
3. Roll out the dough into strips, spread red bean paste and raisins, and roll into a cylindrical shape
4. Braided, pay attention to pinch the ends
5. Put it in the toast box and ferment until it is nine minutes full, brush with egg liquid, put it in the oven and heat 140℃ and lower the heat to 220℃, bake for about 35 minutes, and cool down immediately after baking.
Preparation of liquid dough: 150 grams each of flour and water, add 1 gram of yeast and stir evenly, ferment at room temperature until small bubbles appear, put it in a refrigerator at 5°C for at least 16 hours, and set aside. (The amount of two 450g toasts)