1. First, make the rum grape coconut dough: chop the raisins with a knife, put the chopped raisins into a bowl, pour enough rum to soak the raisins, soak for half an hour, after the butter is softened, add fine sugar and use Whisk evenly. There is no need to beat the butter. Add the beaten eggs in two batches. After adding the eggs each time, use a whisk to mix the eggs and butter. The low-gluten flour, cocoa powder and baking powder mix and sift into the butter.
2. Use a rubber spatula to stir slightly, pour in the raisins soaked and drained of the wine, continue to stir evenly to form a moist batter, pour in the coconut, knead it by hand, and knead it into the dough as shown in the picture. Put the dough in the refrigerator and refrigerate for 1 hour. Then, you can make the edging dough. After the butter has softened, add fine sugar and beat evenly, then add eggs and beat evenly. Also do not need to be beaten, pour in the sifted low-gluten flour, knead it by hand, after kneading it into a dough, let it stand for about half an hour
3. Take out the refrigerated rum grape coconut paste dough, shape it into a long dough as shown in the picture on the chopping board by hand, put a fresh-keeping bag on the chopping board, put the edged dough on the fresh-keeping bag, and then cover it. Another layer of fresh-keeping bag. Then use a rolling pin to roll the dough into a rectangular slice through the fresh-keeping bag (so the dough is easy to loose, and it is not easy to roll it directly, so it needs to be sandwiched in the middle of the two-layer fresh-keeping bag to roll out), tear off the fresh-keeping bag on the surface, and brush on the surface A layer of egg liquid (outside the recipe), put the rum grape coconut paste dough on the rectangular dough
4. Wrap the dough with dough sheets. Carefully remove the excess dough. Put the wrapped rectangular dough in the refrigerator and freeze for about 1 hour (the layer of frozen ice) until the dough is frozen to the point where it can be cut. Take out the frozen dough and cut it into 0.5cm slices with a knife. Place the cut biscuits on the baking tray, leaving a certain gap between each biscuits, put the biscuits into the preheated oven, fire up and down 180 degrees, bake them until the edges of the biscuits turn golden yellow before they are out of the oven. After the biscuits have cooled, keep tightly sealed
1. This biscuit is made by combining two kinds of dough. Rum grape coconut dough has a very rich taste, and the edging dough is a kind of crisp dough, which not only plays a decorative role, but also increases the taste of the biscuit. In short, it is a very delicious biscuit;
2. Cocoa powder mainly plays the role of coloring here, so the amount is not much, only 4 grams. It is not recommended to use too much, otherwise the dough will be too dark and lose its proper texture;
3. Baking powder can increase the crispness of the biscuits, and has little effect on the quality of the biscuits. If you don't want to add it, you can omit it.