1. The chicken gizzards and chicken hearts are cleaned, and the cutting knife is used as a spare.
2. Boil water, then add a slice of ginger and a few peppers.
3. After the water is boiled, put some cooking wine in, then add the chicken giblets to blanch, remove the taste, and remove the color after changing.
4. Shred the onion, put it on the dried bottom and spread it out. Save a small portion for future use.
5. Cut green and red peppers into small pieces.
6. Cut celery into sections,
7. When you are ready, put the bottom oil in the pot, I use rapeseed oil.
8. Add green onion, ginger, garlic and stir fry.
9. Add chicken offal.
10. Grab a little onion and fry it in.
11. Add a tablespoon of bean paste and stir-fry evenly.
12. Put a spoonful of rice wine, or sugar, to neutralize the taste.
13. Add green and red peppers.
14. Finally, add the celery, stir-fry, then add a little chicken powder, drizzle a little sesame oil, and take it out of the pan.
1. Chicken liver, chicken intestine, etc. can be added, and the processing method is the same.
2. If there is no dry pan, you can fry the onion and chicken chopsticks together.
3. If you like more oil, you can add more oil and fry the red oil first.
4. It can also be directly cut into slices, and it is not so particular about eating by yourself.