1. Prepare ingredients: mustard greens, chicken feet, eggs, chicken gizzards (you can use fresh chicken gizzards), ginger and other ingredients;
2. Wash chicken feet and remove nails, wash chicken feet and slice them
3. Wash the mustard greens, drain, and cut into sections;
4. Boil the water and add the chicken feet flying water;
5. Wash the pot, boil the water again, put the chicken gizzards, chicken feet, and ginger into the pot, boil for 10-15 minutes on medium and low heat;
6. Add mustard greens, boil the mustard stalks for 1-2 minutes, and then add the mustard leaves;
7. Beat the eggs into the soup and mix them into frangipani;
8. Add salt, turn off the heat, and serve deliciously.
1. Fresh chicken gizzards can be used if there is no cured chicken gizzard; 2. When buying mustard greens, choose this kind of small mustard greens. Large pieces of mustard greens are not suitable for this kind of soup.