1. Wash the chicken heart and chicken gizzards and put them in cold water
2. Add the green onion, ginger, garlic and spring onion.
3. Then continue to add pepper, star anise, bay leaf, cinnamon, dried chili, and rock sugar.
4. Pour another spoonful of bean paste.
5. After the high heat is boiled, turn to a low heat cover and cook the chicken gizzards and chicken heart sauce.
6. Prepare the concentrated soup cubes, and finally remove the film (if you have time, it is best to boil the fish soup yourself, it will become fish jelly when it is cold.)
7. Add appropriate amount of water to the concentrated soup cube, put it in the microwave, and heat it to melt the soup cube completely.
8. Put the melted soup in the ice tray. Put the cut chicken hearts and gizzards in the ice tray.
9. Put it in the refrigerator and freeze it into cubes (If it is homemade fish jelly, just put it in the refrigerator to make it into cubes and taste better.)
If you have time, it’s best to make this by making your own dashi jelly. It won’t feel too iced. It’s better and more convenient to freeze the fish jelly into chunks; there must be some leftovers in the sauced chicken heart and chicken gizzards, just slice them directly