Ingredients: 3 duck legs, dried tofu
Accessories: vegetable oil, salt, 10 spicy peels, chili sauce, spices (5 slices of bay leaves, 5 grams of cinnamon, 1 star anise, 10 grams of peppercorns, 2 grams of cumin, 2 grams of cumin) ginger, garlic, beer, Wash the duck legs with sharp pepper and cut into pieces
2. Boil in boiling water and pick up
3. Soak the spicy skin in cold water for 3 hours or blanch it in hot water for 1 minute, clean up ginger and garlic, cut dried tofu into small pieces, wash and dice sharp pepper
4. Heat the pan with cool oil, heat 70% of the oil and fry the duck pieces. Fry on low heat until the water and fragrance of the duck pieces come out. Turn over and continue to fry until both sides are golden brown. Set the duck pieces aside
5. Add spices, ginger, garlic, and spicy skin to stir fry to create a fragrance
Stir-fry the duck pieces and spices evenly
Add chili sauce and stir fry to even out the flavor of the sauce
7. Add beer
8. Cover the pot and simmer on medium-low heat for about 20 minutes
9. Add dried tofu and stir fry evenly
10. Add salt and stir fry again, and simmer again until the soup is dry
11. Add chicken essence
12. Stir-fry evenly and put it in a dry pan, sprinkle garlic and millet pepper, and cook in a dry pan. If there is no dry pan, stir-fry the garlic and hot pepper in the pan evenly.
The duck pieces must be fried on a low fire for golden brown, so that it is fragrant, you can also deep-fry.