1. The pork ribs are marinated with cooking wine and starch for ten minutes, knead vigorously, add a few drops of oil, and after sizing, add a few drops of oil to prevent adhesion
2. Put in the ribs at 70% oil temperature, fry for 5 minutes, remove the ribs after the ribs are fully fried
3. The temperature of the oil rises again, and the pan is fried again, and the surface is golden and then removed.
4. Fry the potato chips and remove them
5. Pour in scallion, ginger, dried pepper, a spoonful of bean paste, and stir-fry with red oil
6. Add the ribs and stir fry evenly, add the green garlic chilies