1. Prepare all the ingredients.
2. 2 Diced chicken, marinated with paprika powder, sliced sausage, diced onion and tomato, prawns, sea shells and blanched
3. Add olive oil to the pot and stir-fry the diced onions.
4. Add diced tomatoes and continue to stir fry.
5. Then add the chicken and stir fry, then add the sausage.
6. Add white wine.
7. Add tomato sauce and stir fry
8. Pour in the cleaned rice.
9. Add salt and season to taste.
10. Add some chicken broth or blanched seashell water to spread over the ingredients.
11. Add some crushed black pepper.
12. Cover and cook on medium-low heat for about 10 minutes.
13. Spread scallops, prawns, and green beans on top of the soup.
14. Wrap it with tin foil, preheat the oven to 200 degrees, put it in a pot and bake for 15 minutes.
15. After roasting, take out and squeeze fresh lemon juice, add a slice of lemon wedges to decorate, ready to eat.
It is said that the authentic Spanish paella is to be added with saffron, but unfortunately I do not have it. I will cook it again next time. But even though there is no saffron, I think the paella is still very good. Blanch all kinds of seashells in advance, and blanch the seashell water, don’t pour it out, add it when cooking the rice at the end