1. Japanese tofu Sanjo, available in supermarkets
2. Cut the Japanese tofu from the bottom, pour out the tofu, and cut into round pieces
3. Sliced ginger, chopped green onion ready
4. Peel the prawns, remove the black thread, and cut into several sections
5. Heat the pan, add the oil, heat the oil, pour into the shrimps, fry them red and serve
6. Use fried shrimp oil, pour ginger slices and chopped green onion, sauté
7. Pour the tomato sauce
8. Pour in a little water and salt and mix well
9. When the soup boils, put the Japanese tofu in
10. Cover the pot and simmer for about 3 minutes on low heat. Cook on low heat. I can’t eat hot tofu in a hurry.
11. Pour the shrimps, pour in water starch
12. Sprinkle with chopped chives and serve. Japanese tofu is very delicate, so you have to flip it gently and eat it with a spoon when you eat it.