1. Japanese tofu, tofu skin, crispy intestines, day lily soaked in advance, black fungus, all cut into silk.
2. Peel and dice tomatoes, beat the eggs into egg liquid and set aside.
3. Finely chop the coriander, add water to the starch and mix thoroughly. In another bowl, add refined salt, balsamic vinegar, light soy sauce, chicken powder, black and white pepper, and make a sauce.
4. Pour edible oil into the wok, 50% of the hot now, let the tomatoes, fry and press, fry out the juice.
5. Add boiling water and bring to a boil.
6. Add Japanese tofu, tofu skin, crispy sausage, day lily, black fungus.
7. Boil for about 2 minutes and pour in the mixed juice.
8. When the pan is boiling again, pour in water starch.
9. Then pour in the egg liquid.
10. When egg liquid forms egg flowers, pour in sesame oil.
11. Finally, sprinkle with coriander and it is ready to be served.
1: The sauce in the spicy soup can be adjusted according to your own preferences. Mainly the amount of vinegar and pepper. If you want to be sour, add more vinegar, and if you want to be spicy, add more pepper.
2: If you like spicy food, you can also drizzle chili oil as you like after it is out of the pot.