1. Prepare all the ingredients, sift the all-purpose flour twice, soften the butter at room temperature in advance, and the egg liquid is a whole egg yolk plus some egg whites.
2. Put the softened butter and powdered sugar together.
3. The electric whisk beats the butter, the butter is feathery, the color becomes white and the volume becomes larger.
4. Add the egg liquid, add it in two batches, the first time the electric whisk is completely absorbed, and then put it in the second time.
5. As shown in the picture, it is whipped.
6. Sift in low-gluten flour.
7. Cut or stir with a spatula.
8. Then make a ball with your hands, don't rub it, so as to avoid the tendons. No dry powder will do. Wrap it in plastic wrap and refrigerate for half an hour.
9. Divide the dough into 10 g pieces. About 38 can be made.
10. Roll 10 grams each of small tablets into small strips, about 9.5 cm long. Press once with your finger as shown in the figure to press out the fingerprint.
11. Use a knife to pull out the joints, smear a little egg liquid (other egg liquid, not included in 30 grams) on the thin end, put an almond, press it to stick it, and use it as a nail cap.
12. Do it all.
13. Preheat the oven at 170°, bake the middle layer for 15 to 17 minutes, and the biscuits should be slightly yellow.
14. Take it out, leave it alone, and let it cool naturally.
15. Finished product.
Look carefully at the step-by-step instructions! This is actually a cookie with a different shape.