1. Prepare the ingredients
2. Yeast melts in warm water
3. Pour the yeast water into the flour, add water and a little salt to knead the dough
4. Cover with plastic wrap and leave for 2 hours. Let the dough fully ferment
5. After 2 hours, take out the dough and knead it evenly, and then dry into a cake with even thickness.
6. Roll up the sides of the pie
7. Use a toothpick or knife and fork to make small holes
8. Bake up and down at 190 degrees for 10 minutes after preheating the oven
9. Take out when the surface is golden
10. First brush with a layer of pizza sauce and then sprinkle with a little cheese·
11. The ham and bacon slices are fragrant in a pan, then remove them and set aside. Onions, bell peppers and corn, add salt and sugar and mix well. Slice tomatoes and chop onions.
12. Put the sauce and cheese on the pizza, first lay the tomato slices, then sprinkle with the well-mixed sweet pepper corn and onion, cover with ham and bacon.
13. Sprinkle with cheese
14. Bake the oven at 190 degrees for 15 minutes, turn the fire down for 10 minutes, then turn the fire up and down for 5 minutes.
When making scones, remember to brush a little oil on the baking tray, and then make sure to be even when rolling the dough, otherwise the thickness of the baked pie will be different, and it is easy to be raw and cooked.