1. Cut the onion into shreds, wash the lettuce, and cut the bacon into two slices. Prepare a commercially available hand-held pie, scallion oil or salt and pepper.
2. Pour the teriyaki sauce and teriyaki sauce into a small bowl, heat the pan, pour in a small amount of oil, fry the bacon until charred and crisp, and the eggs are charred until half cooked
3. Put the eggs and bacon up and change the heat to a low heat. Start with the cake dough. When it becomes soft, press it with the back of the spatula to extend it, and fry until the focus appears on both sides.
4. Pour a small amount of oil into the pot, add the shredded onion and stir it softly, pour in the teriyaki sauce
5. Sprinkle an appropriate amount of crushed black pepper, and tear open the fried hand cake
6. Brush the surface with teriyaki sauce, and put the fried onions, eggs, and bacon on the crust
7. Top with lettuce leaves, roll up and eat