1. Frozen a topiary crust and place it on a baking tray or a pizza tray.
2. A few drops of oyster sauce.
3. Brush evenly on the crust with a brush.
4. Spread a layer of leftovers.
5. The broccoli will suffice in the boiling water.
6. Squeeze salad dressing on the leftovers and put broccoli on it.
7. Finally, top with shredded mozzarella cheese.
8. In the oven at 200 degrees for 15 minutes, you can see that the mozzarella cheese is melted, and the top is slightly burnt.
Only Masu has the effect of drawing.