by Water spinach
1. Beat the eggs with egg custard or chopsticks, chop the prawns into small pieces, and mix the prawns into the egg liquid
2. Add a little salt and stir well (if the taste is light, you can leave it alone, or brush the sauce in addition)
3. Fry the pie with the lowest heat until the edge of the pie starts to bulge obviously (if you don’t stick the pan, you don’t need to brush the oil, and the ordinary pan, please brush a little oil on the bottom of the pan), then you can turn it over
4. See the golden noodles, wait for the cake to bulge, use chopsticks to pick a hole from the bulge, it can be slightly larger
5. Use chopsticks to lift the cake crust slightly, pour the shrimp and egg liquid into the cake with the other hand, and make the egg liquid evenly slide out
6. Continue to use small fire pancakes, bake them until the egg is half-solidified, then turn over, take out the pancakes, and sprinkle with black pepper.