1. Clean ribs
2. Pouring ribs in a pot under cold water, pour a little cooking wine, boil, and cook for 1-2 minutes to remove blood water and blood foam.
3. Take out the ribs and rinse with cold water twice to remove foreign matter and foam and drain the water
4. 5g ginger, 1-2 garlic, 2 star anise, 3-4 rock sugar, appropriate amount of black pepper (according to your own taste)
5. Heat in a pan with cold oil, turn to low heat, add rock sugar (remember the low heat, otherwise it will burn easily, causing a bitter taste). After melting, stir-fry the ribs and slowly color them. Stir-fry for a while, add garlic and ginger. , Star anise, moderate amount of cooking wine, vinegar, light soy sauce, dark soy sauce (mainly for coloring, but not necessary) salt, monosodium glutamate, pepper... fry out the aroma
6. When it has a fragrance, put the hot water in the pot and add a little more water. This is the soup. Cover the pot and boil for 5 minutes, then turn to a low heat and simmer slowly... Now prepare the spinach noodles
7. Wash the spinach, pour an appropriate amount of water, and squeeze it into juice (the water can be less, so that the color is bright, the noodles are brightly colored, and the spinach juice is not enough in the later stage. You can add water to the noodles), filter, or not filter, I did not filter, Look at personal needs.
8. For 3 people, if you make too much, put it in a fresh-keeping bag for one person and put it in the cold storage. Next time you can eat it directly in the water...
9. Add an egg and a little salt to the flour, slowly pour in the spinach juice, stir it into a flocculent shape, and then knead the noodles until the surface of the noodles is smooth and not sticky. It's fine... Cover with a damp cloth and let stand for 10 minutes
10. After 10 minutes, start rolling the noodles, sprinkle flour on the cooking mat to prevent sticking during the rolling process, slowly roll into thin slices, and sprinkle the noodles on the noodles while rolling, sprinkle both sides. After rolling into a large sheet of dough Start to slice
11. Fold the large S-shaped dough in half repeatedly, fold one layer and sprinkle some flour, as much as possible, and sprinkle on each side, so as to prevent sticking when cutting. After folding, cut the width according to your own taste... When you’re done, shake it and the noodles will fall apart
12. Boil in another pot of water, boil the bottom noodles, and remove after cooking. At this time, the ribs are almost simmered (because the baby eats, I simmered for 2 hours, I hope it will be softer. If you are in a hurry, you can simmer it in a pressure cooker. It takes 40 minutes. Very soft), remove the noodles, pour into the ribs soup, sprinkle with chopped green onion
1. The ribs must be over water, otherwise the soup will be muddy. 2 Heat water or warm water after the ribs are fried, the meat will be hard in cold water. 3The texture of the noodles, the thickness can be rolled according to your needs