1. Prepare the ingredients
2. The meat filling is marinated in soy sauce, cooking wine, olive oil, and ginger; soak the hazel mushrooms in warm water and rinse (if fresh hazel mushrooms are blanched)
3. Chop the hazel mushrooms; add chopped green onions, pepper or five-spice powder, salt, cooking oil and together.
4. Mix well
5. Dumpling wrappers are bought in advance. Put the reconciled meat into the wrappers, fold it in half, or wrap it with a dumpling maker.
6. This is part of the package
7. Boil the dumplings with a little salt in the water. Push gently with a spoon to prevent them from sticking to the pot until all the dumplings float. Pour cold water on the water two or three times in the middle, and push it with a spoon until it is cooked.
The stuffing can also be matched with some black eyes