1. Wash the eryngii mushrooms and cabbage and cut into cubes for later use
2. Wash the onions and carrots and dice them for later use
3. Dried seaweed is soaked in cold water and then rinsed and drained for later use
4. Onions and carrots are sautéed in olive oil until soft
5. Pour the broth and bring to a boil
6. Pour in the cabbage and eryngii mushrooms, boil on low heat for 15 minutes, and cook until the cabbage is soft and rotten
7. Add the miso sauce, stir and melt in the soup
8. Finally, pour the seaweed and boil, sprinkle with chopped green onion.
Miso sauce replaces salt for seasoning, no need to add salt.