Suitable age for months: over 12 months. Ingredients preparation: 1 spinach, 15g carrots, 2 eggs, 8g starch, 1 piece of cheese Cooking time: 20 minutes Difficulty analysis: Primary recommendation index: ★★★★★
▣I made two servings for mother and baby. If you eat them separately, halving all the ingredients is enough.
2. Wash the spinach, blanch it in boiling water, and drain the water.
Chopped spinach into vegetable powder for later use, and shredded carrots into powder for later use.
▣Be sure not to put too much vegetables, otherwise it will definitely affect the texture of the custard!
4. Beat the two eggs into a large bowl, pour the same amount (the amount of the two egg liquids) of cold white to boil, and stir evenly.
5. Add starch and mix well.
6. Cut the cheese into small cubes, put it in the egg mixture, and stir well together.
7. Pour in the processed minced spinach and carrots, and stir again.
Pour the egg mixture into a small bowl or glassware, which can be steamed in a pot.
Cover it with plastic wrap (or a plate), pierce a few small holes with a toothpick, and steam it directly on the pot.
▣The main purpose of the lid is to prevent water vapor from dripping into the bowl when the custard is steamed.
9. After the water is boiled, steam on a medium-to-small heat for 15 minutes. After turning off the heat, add 1 drop of sesame oil, let cool, and take it out and eat it.
10. Mothers can often make egg custard to supplement their babies with protein. Protein is an indispensable nutrition for babies' growth and development.
I wrote it all in the steps!